Monday, June 8, 2015

Bard on the Beach Alternative Assignment


  1. According to the test I am a visual learner.
  2. If someone were to ask me if I was a physical or sedentary person a few months ago I would have said no.  Last year I was a much more active person as I ran around 2 km every day while taking breaks on weekends.  This stopped after a few months because I got lazy and became unmotivated.  In the past few months I have started weightlifting training and I am becoming more active again which makes me very pleased as I know this healthy lifestyle will benefit me.  
  3. Thinking about how exercise and having a healthy lifestyle upgrades one’s cognitive skills is very interesting because looking at my intelligent friends, I can see that many of them are very active people.  I think it’s good that some schools are putting more emphasis on physical education because not only will an active lifestyle make your cognition go up, it will be good for your overall mental and physical wellbeing.  
  4. With finals coming up I am becoming more and more stressed, but every year everyone has to go through the same thing and it helps to know that i’m not the only one freaking out.  For next year I want to listen to lots of music and becoming more proficient with the guitar as well as maintaining a healthy grade average.  To reach these goals I will practice guitar every day and attempt to listen to lots of different artists.  For my academics I will try to procrastinate less.

No comments:

Post a Comment